ChangeNow and Changelly Comparison. Which One Is The Best Exchange? Review And Best Alternatives
ChangeNow and Changelly Comparison. Which One Is The Best Exchange?
In today’s article:
First of all, crypto exchanges, in general, are a very important asset in the crypto world. Crypto exchanges allow you to swap, sell, and buy crypto coins instantly without wasting any of your time. There are lots of reasons that encourage traders to use such exchange platforms; we have discussed everything about exchanges in our article: Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges. Make sure to check it out.
The first thing to talk about is the platforms’ features as they define and shape your trading experience on the platform.
ChangeNowdoesn’t require registration; you will do your exchanges on one page.
- Different Trading Pairs: Unlike other exchanges,
ChangeNowhas more than 36,000 trading pairs that you can freely choose between.
- Fast Exchanges: Your exchanges will take only a few minutes and will be completed.
- No Maximum Amount: There’s no limit on your exchanges; that’s good news, especially for bulk traders.
- User-Friendly Interface: It’s essential to complete your exchanges through an efficient, simple, and easy interface. Using
ChangeNow, the interface has all you need to finish your exchange. Furthermore, it was interactive and responsive.
- Mobile Application: If you don’t have access to your computer and it is a good time to make an exchange, no problem.
ChangeNowhas a mobile app that works as well as the website. Also, it’s compatible with both Android and IOS.
- Flat Fees: One of the main attraction factors to Changelly is that it charges you a flat fee of 0.25% per trade. Also, that’s considered to be one of the lowest fees among all exchanges.
- Easy to Use: Once you’ve signed up for Changelly, you can start exchanging with no limitations for a smoother experience. Simple as that. And Changelly’s interface makes it more efficient as Changelly has a responsive and interactive interface.
- No Personal Information: Unlike some other exchanges that require identity verification, Changelly won’t ask for any of your personal exchanges. However, in some rare cases, Changelly might require identity verification.
- 24/7 live support: Changelly’s dedicated support team is always ready to assist you with any questions regarding crypto exchanges.
- Speedy transactions: Changelly achieved an average transaction speed of 5-40 minutes to ensure you get the best out of the crypto market.
2. Supported Coins.
Of course, supported coins by each platform is a critical point that can actually make you prefer one over the other. In the following table, we will compare supported coins by both platforms.
|ChangeNow supports over 208 coins and tokens, including major ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
|Changelly supports over 500 coins and tokens, of course it includes Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more.
3. Ease of Use.
In fact, both platforms offer a pretty easy and seamless experience. Both platforms do not require any type of registration to make a swap.
In general, both platforms allow you to make exchanges seamlessly in 3 steps; therefore, nothing will paralyze your trade.
4. Pros and Cons.
|1. No registration
2. No limits for the exchanges
3. Visa and MasterCard supported
|1. Mobile App
2. 24/7 Live support
3. Easy to use
4. Low fees
|1. No charts available.
2. No software wallets.
|1. Transactions can be slow.
5. Exchanges Fees.
|Surprisingly, Changelly has a flat fee of 0.25% of the total amount of the trade.
There are a few differences that you can notice in this article. Firstly,
Furthermore, if you exchange less-known coins, Changelly supports more crypto coins than
ChangeNow and Changelly are both great, fast and, most importantly, safe platforms to make your exchanges. We highly recommend experiencing both platforms and also looking for more.
You can also refer to your Exchanges Section in order to read about more than 15 popular exchanges that we have been listing. We wrote a detailed article on each platform with detailed information and a guide on getting started and making your first exchange.
That’s the end of our article; we would love to read your comments and thoughts in the comments section below. Kindly leave a comment, and we will reply to you as soon as we can.